Reference identifier Bosch Facility
This landing page (navigation help) documents all relevant definitions, standards and specifications for the Bosch Facility Equipment Identification Key and the file naming convention.
These regulations apply to all trades and their documents and markings. At the start of the project, these are made available to the planning departments and, if necessary, adapted / extended for the project. At the respective project start, reference is made to a version of the EIK and the file release. It can be permanently retrieved in this status and compared with the current status.
- +Location - Digits counter > Third level added to the counter (2023-05)
- =JK - Power distribution system > Grouping introduced (2023-04)
- =KH - Transformer system > Grouping introduced (2023-04).
- =HG - Power supply system > Grouping introduced (2023-04).
- ==H - Cooling and/or heating system > Grouping introduced (2023-04).
- =KC - Filter system > Grouping introduced (2022-10)
- =HF - Ventilation supply system > Grouping introduced (2022-10).
- =JJ - Air distribution system > Grouping introduced (2022-10)
Bosch Equipment Identification Key
Example compressor compressed air
Example data sheet compressor air
- DIN EN 61355 Rules and tables for classification
- IEC 81346-1 General rules Draft
- IEC 81346-2 Classification of objects and identification letters for classes NEW: 2020-10
- IEC 81346-2 classification scheme for inherent function of objects
- IEC 81346-2 Classification of rooms
- ISO 81346-12 Buildings and technical building equipment
- ISO 81346-12 Functional system classes#Classes of functional systems based on inherent functions
- ISO 81346-12 Functional system classes#Classes of technical systems based on inherent functions
- DIN EN 61175 Marking of signals